Do you need a thorough office cleaning service in Puchong? Why is it so important to keep your office thoroughly clean? You need a complete checklist for thorough office cleaning. If your office is always thoroughly cleaned, then it becomes an ideal and happy working space for all your employees as well as your current and potential clients. A well-maintained office will also project a great impression of your thriving business to all your potential customers. What are the important areas to be cleaned thoroughly?
Below is a complete checklist for a thorough office cleaning. There are 3 important areas in the office to be thoroughly cleaned daily or even weekly. These areas are the workplace, the toilets and bathrooms and lastly the pantry.
Workplace Cleaning Checklist
The workplace can get extremely dirty and dusty as this is the working space for all your employees working here 5 or 6 days a week. As they spend the most time here, the floor gets dirt, the furniture becomes dusty and the glass surfaces get smudged easily. So daily cleaning task is needed here.
Daily Cleaning Task
- Dust and wipe with a damp micro fibre cloth all the surfaces of your office furniture and all the door knobs.
- Wipe all the files and knick-knacks and arrange them neatly but keep them off the floor.
- Wipe the light switches and door frames and glass surfaces.
- Clean all the windows, sliding doors and partitions.
- Vacuum or sweep the floor and remove any stains found.
- Take out the trash and replace the trash bin with a new trash bag.
- Mop the floor.
Weekly Cleaning Task
- Vacuum rugs and carpets in the office.
- Clean and dust any decorative plants.
- Water any real plants in pots.
- Vacuum all the air vents.
- Wash and sanitize all the rubbish bins.
Bathroom and Toilet Cleaning Checklist
The bathrooms and toilets are the filthiest places in the office. These places are the frequently used places by all your employees and clients. If these areas are not cleaned properly on a daily basis, they become a breeding ground for moulds, fungi, and other bacteria and viruses. This will badly affect the health of all your employees as well.
Daily Cleaning Tasks
Below are listed the daily cleaning tasks for the office bathrooms and toilets:
- Wash and clean all your bathroom sinks and bathroom doors.
- Scrub and mop dry all bathroom floors.
- Scrub and wash all toilets.
- Wipe all the mirrors and windows in the bathroom.
- Take out the trash from the bin and replace it with a new trash bag.
- Place in new toilet rolls and paper towels.
- Fill up the soap dispenser and sanitizer bottles.
Weekly Cleaning Tasks
- Wash and scrub the toilet bowls and the sinks.
- Wash and scrub the bathroom floors.
- Clean and wash the garbage bins.
- Mop the bathroom floors dry.
- Replace the rugs with new ones.
- Sanitize the whole bathroom and toilets.
Pantry Cleaning Checklist
The pantry is the common meeting place where your employees meet and take a break every day. They usually have their meals and drinks here. Hence, it is essential to keep the pantry dry, clean and pest-free. To prevent ants, cockroaches, lizards and even rats from invading the pantry where scraps of food and drink spills are often found, follow the guidelines below:
Daily Cleaning Tasks for the Pantry
- Wipe and clean the chairs, tables, sink, cabinets and the surfaces of the refrigerator.
- Vacuum or sweep the pantry floor to remove any food scraps and drink spills.
- Wipe and clean the microwave and oven.
- Take out the rubbish from the bin and replace it with a new trash bag.
Weekly Cleaning Tasks for the Pantry
- Disinfect the surfaces of all tables, chairs, cabinet door knobs and the refrigerator.
- Wash and disinfect the trash bin.
- Sweep and mop the pantry floor thoroughly.
To keep your office thoroughly clean is quite a tedious task that must be accomplished daily. Moreover, once you can achieve and maintain this high standard of office cleanliness, you will enjoy the advantages of maximizing your human resources and profits for your business. How about getting some help in hiring professional cleaning services to achieve this objective for your company? For more information on hiring professional office cleaning services, visit this website: www.cleaningservicesmalaysia.com. Cleaning Services Malaysia will do a thorough cleaning job for you. The expert cleaners will make your office spick and span from top to bottom. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.